Happy 2015 from everyone here at Church View Dental Practice! How are yo...
Church View Dental Care
39-41 Austhorpe Road
Tel: 0113 264 7133
Fax: 0113 264 3276
Email: Click here
|Mon:||8.30 am – 6.00 pm|
|Tues:||8.30 am – 7.00 pm|
|Weds:||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thurs:||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Fri:||8.00 am – 3.00 pm|
On behalf of the team at Church View Dental Care we would like to extend a warm welcome to our practice. Our aim is to provide a happy environment for our patients and our team, dedicated to quality dental care.
We appreciate that many people are anxious about going to the dentist. We try to help by creating a relaxed, friendly atmosphere to help you overcome any fears you may have.
We always find your comments and questions on any aspect of our practice welcome and we are happy to discuss your individual needs at any time.
What you can expect from us
- We listen to your dental problems and try to give you an explanation and solution to those needs.
- We will follow the latest cross-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials available.
- We will give you a written estimate of any planned treatment.
- We will do all we can to keep to time because we appreciate your time is also important.
What we expect from you
- To attend your appointments promptly, and if you are unable to do this to let us know as soon as possible.
- To pay your bills as requested at each visit.
- To look after the work that we provide for you with the techniques that we will teach you.
- If you are happy with your visits then please refer patients you feel would like the services we offer.
Could you please make sure you arrive in ample time for your appointment and report to reception. We understand that from time to time you may have to change or cancel your appointment. If you need to do this, please give at least 24 hours’ notice. This allows us to use our surgery time efficiently. Missed appointments will be chargeable.