Happy 2015 from everyone here at Church View Dental Practice! How are yo...
Church View Dental Care
39-41 Austhorpe Road
Tel: 0113 264 7133
Fax: 0113 264 3276
Email: Click here
|Mon:||8.30 am – 6.00 pm|
|Tues:||8.30 am – 7.00 pm|
|Weds:||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thurs:||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Fri:||8.00 am – 3.00 pm|
Level 1 – Ages 0-4 years Free of charge
Our monthly children’s membership plans offer your child discount on treatment and insurance in the event of an accident or emergency. As a member, your child will receive the following standard benefits:
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- 50% discount on any treatment required.
As with our adult members, our child members are also entitled to regular complimentary care appointments. After six consecutive monthly payments, your child can benefit from:
- A free dental appointment to provide clinical examination, orthodontic advice and routine x-rays where clinically necessary.
- All treatment planning for your child’s future dental needs.
There is no limit to the number of free appointments your child can receive. You only need to make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, your child will be entitled to the additional benefits set out above.
Level 2 – Ages 5-17 years £4.95 per month
As for Level 1, but members are also entitled to:
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should your child need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Parental redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Kid’s Club Plus
Level 3 – Ages 5-17 years £6.95 per month
As for Level 2. After six consecutive monthly payments, your child can benefit from:
- A hygiene appointment to include periodontal advice, oral health education and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.